Troubleshoot if the name of your printer is not displayed during the installation.
- Try restarting your printer and computer. This can resolve many existing errors.
- Remove the USB cable and disconnect your printer. Wait for some time reconnect the USB cable.
- Try connecting the cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- If the problem persists, change the USB Setup.
- Please note that the computer cannot provide sufficient power if multiple devices are connected to it at the same time. If several devices are connected to your computer,remove those that are not in use.
- Multiple drivers may be displayed while installing a driver for your printer Based on the printer model you use certain HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver usb windows 10 may not be listed.
- Check for your required driver and if the option to Download is not available under Driver-Product Installation Software and select More Details and follow the instructions given on screen to install the HP Officejet Pro 6230 USB Setup.
Our HP Technical Support Team is available to answer all your printer setup & installation related queries. Call us on our Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988.