HP Officejet Pro 8640 USB Setup and Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8640 Software Installation
- In HP Officejet Pro 8640 USB Setup software should be installed for the proper functioning of the printer
- The USB Setup which is connected to the printer should be removed.
- Kindly download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8640 driver usb windows 10 from our website.
- Choose a method to identify your printer if you are instructed and then follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver (suggested), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options
HP OjPro8640 USB Setup
The software and HP Officejet Pro 8640 driver usb windows 10 for your printer can be installed using a USB cable. During the installation, make sure to set USB as the connection type when prompted.
- Switch on your printer and ensure that it is not connected to your computer via USB Setup.
- If your printer is connected to the computer via USB remove the cable and ensure that there are no other programs running.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- If necessary, type in your printer’s model number in the required field to identify your printer model and proceed to download the software.
- Choose between Basic Drivers and Full Feature HP Officejet Pro 8640 driver usb windows 10 and proceed to download accordingly.
Troubleshoot if Your HP Officejet Pro 8640 Printer is not found or connected during the installation process
- Try these procedures to help troubleshoot and avoid USB connectivity problems.
- Restart your printer and the computer : Restarting the computer and the HP Officejet Pro 8640 Printer can clear possible error conditions.
- Reconnect the cable : Disconnect and reconnect the HP Officejet Pro 8640 USB Cable Setup from the HP printer and the computer.
- Connect to a different USB port : Plug the cable into a different USB port on the computer.
- Disconnect from a USB hub or docking station : If you are using a USB hub or docking station, try connecting the USB cable directly to your computer.
- Try a different USB cable : Use a different USB cable. HP supports USB cables less than 3 m in length.
- Disconnect other USB devices : If you have several USB-connected devices, such as another printer, the computer might not have sufficient power supplied to the USB ports to detect all of them. Unplug any other USB Cable Setup devices that are not in use to fix this troubleshooting issue in HP Officejet Pro 8640 USB Setup.
Our HP Technical Support Team is available to answer all your printer setup & installation related queries. Call us on our Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988.