HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup in Simple Steps
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup can be done by following the simple instructions from our website.
HP 8630 Installation with CD
- Insert the HP Officejet printer’s CD into the CD drive of your computer.
- Double-click on the HP Officejet software disc icon that displays on under the Macintosh icon.
- Double-click on the HP Installer icon.The HP Installer window opens.
- Follow further instructions on the screen to start the installation task.
- When your PC prompts you to set up your device and software, select Continue.
- If a check mark does not appear on your PC, select Configure your device for a wireless network, and then select Continue again
HP 8630 Installation without cd
- Browse to the Select Software and Drivers page using your internet browser.
- Right-click on the software and driver page and then click Open in New Window.
- If prompted, type the model name of your printer.
- Click the operating system in the Software and driver download page.
- The Select Software and Drivers page will be displayed.
- Click on the option that you want to download.
- A page will be displayed with more information about that option and the specific items that it includes.
- NOTE : It is always recommended to download the full feature driver to gain the advanced features of your HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup.
- Click Download only to save the downloaded file in the downloads folder. Then the PC prompts you to install the downloaded file. Click install, run and then click Save or Save File.
- The file is downloaded to your computer.
- Double click on the downloaded software icon above the file name.
- Then, double-click on the disk image file.
- Click double times on the HP Installer icon
- The HP Installer program opens in a window.
- Follow further instructions on your PC screen to start the installation.
- When the Setup Assistant screen is prompted, click Continue.
- The Wireless Network Configuration screen will be exhibited on the screen.
- You will have to select Configure your device for a wireless network, and then click Continue.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup modes
HP OjPro 8630 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the Printer
- Download and install the upgraded version of HP Officejet Pro 8630 Software in your computer.
- Click Settings icon
- Scroll the Settings menu and select wireless setup
- In Wireless Setup Select Wireless Setup Wizard
- Select the suitable network name.If Your wireless network is not listed in the printer manually enter the wireless network name and password.
- Your Printer Will we connected in connected in wireless mode with the printer.
HP OjPro 8630 WPS Pin
- Switch on your printer
- Press and hold the wireless icon and it starts to blink
- Press the WPS Button on your wireless router
- Wait for two minutes while printer establishes a wireless connection with wireless router
- Go to Printer Control panel and click settings
- Scroll the Settings and select wireless settings
- In Wireless Settings select wifi protected setup and select yes
- In Wifi Protected Setup click push button setup and start your wifi protected setup
- Within two minutes,press WPS button on your router and WPS Setup is established in HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup