Setup & Troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 8630 USB Setup
Step 1: Install the HP 8630 Software
- The printer should be turned on.
- The USB Setup which is connected to the printer should be removed.
- Kindly download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver usb windows 10 from our website.
- Choose a method to identify your printer if you are instructed and then follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
- Choose Download next to the full feature driver (suggested), or click Basic Drivers for other driver options for HP Officejet Pro 8630 USB Setup.
Step 2:HP 8630 Usb Setup to the computer
The software and HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver usb windows 10 for your printer can be installed using a USB cable. During the installation, make sure to set USB as the connection type when prompted.
- Switch on your printer and ensure that it is not connected to your computer via HP Officejet Pro 8630 USB Setup.
- If your printer is connected to the computer via USB remove the cable and ensure that there are no other programs running.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- If necessary, type in your printer’s model number in the required field to identify your printer model and proceed to download the software.
- Choose between Basic Drivers and Full Feature HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver usb windows 10 and proceed to download accordingly.
Troubleshoot if 8630 printer is not displayed during the installation.
- Try restarting your printer and computer. This can resolve many existing errors.
- Remove the USB cable and disconnect your printer. Wait for some time reconnect the USB cable.
- Try connecting the cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- If the problem persists, change the HP Officejet Pro 8630 USB Setup.
- Please note that the computer cannot provide sufficient power if multiple devices are connected to it at the same time. If several devices are connected to your computer,remove those that are not in use.
- Multiple drivers may be displayed while installing a driver for your printer Based on the printer model you use certain HP Officejet Pro 8630 driver usb windows 10 may not be listed.
- Check for your required driver and if the option to Download is not available under Driver-Product Installation Software and select More Details and follow the instructions given on screen to install the Setup.
Our HP Technical Support Team is available to answer all your printer setup & installation related queries. Call us on our Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988.