Quick Steps for 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Setup
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Printer with full feature downloadable drivers for Windows and MacOS. Connect your Printer and Install Driver for perfect functioning of printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download and Installation
- Download the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Driver in your computer
- Double click the downloaded file in your computer to start the installation process
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation
- Make Sure you download the latest version of driver in your computer
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Setup
- Prepare your printer for the installation after confirming the Network name or your SSID, your network password and that your computer is connected to your network.
- Ensure that both your computer and printer are turned on and that they are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Navigate to Wireless settings on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer using the control panel and select your network from the drop down menus of networks displayed.
- If your network name is not available select Enter New Network Name and add your network name and password manually.
- Follow your onscreen instructions to complete the wireless setup
HP Officejet Pro 8600 USB Setup
- Switch on your printer and computer
- Connect your usb cable to the usb port on the rear of the printer and computer.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- Make sure you download the latest version of driver in the computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Mobile Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8600 ePrint
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer is connected to a functional Wireless network and your computer is connected to the same network as your printer.
- After locating the HP ePrint icon switch on Web Services on your computer top obtain the printer’s email id.
- Switching on Web Services on your printer establishes a communication line between your printer and the internet and web-related printing.
- use your printer’s email addresss,to send print jobs from your computer.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Airprint Setup
- Disconnect the usb cable from the printer.
- Press and hold wireless button for few seconds until wireless light blinks.Press WPS Button and printer connected to the network.
- In apple devices,select settings and enable wifi
- In Choose a Network menu,select your printer.
- Choose the format to print in apple devices and click print
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Scan Setup
- Select the file type you want to save, and then scan the item.
- From the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan.
- Then from your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Printer, you will have to touch Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Touch the name of your PC that you want to save the scanned document to.
- Touch the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Scan to email
- Touch Wireless icon in the printer to obtain ip address
- Type IP Address in your computer and obtain EWS Page for your printer
- In the EWS page click scan and then click scan to email option
- Click New and enter your email address and user display name and confirm correct SMTP server and port information
- Enter password to restrict access to email profile,if desired.
- Set the Size for email files and click save.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 scan to memory
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer
- Insert the memory device into the printer.
- Click Scan in Printer Control panel.
- Review the scan settings and change the desired settings and click ok.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Copy Setup
- Turn on the printer
- Load the Original Document or Photo in 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Printer.
- ADF- If your printer has an automatic document feeder (ADF), place the document into the document feeder tray with the print side face up and the top edge going into the tray first.
- Scanner Glass– Place the original with the print side down on the scanner glass, position it according to the engraved guides around the glass, then close the scanner lid..
- Touch Copy icon in home screen of HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer.
- Select the number of copies to be copied
- Touch the Copy icon,and select the desired advanced settings
- Touch back to return to the home screen
- Touch Start Black or Start color in the Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Fax Setup
- Necessities-A printer with ink cartridges installed,An active landline telephone,Plain papers.
- Disconnect telephone devices from the phone jack where you intend to connect the printer.
- Check the printer’s rear and disconnect the white plug form the 2-EXT port.
- Plug in the answering machine cord to the 2-EXT port after unplugging it from the phone jack.
- Connect the 1-LINE port of the printer and the phone jack using the phone cable.
- Click on Fax on the printer’s control panel and then click on Setup.
- Click on Preferences and scroll down to select Rings to Answer.
- Make sure to choose a number that is two rings higher than the settings for your answering machine.
- Click on Done and then scroll to Auto Answer, ensure it is enabled.
- Revert to the home screen and click fax on printer control panel and select send now.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Paper Jam
- Turn Off the Printer
- From the rear of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer, disconnect the USB cable and the power cord.
- Remove the loose papers from the input and output tray if any.
- It is always advisable to remove the jammed paper from the rear of the printer. Trying to remove the paper from the front end may cause physical damage to the printer.
- To release the access door of the rear side, press the tab which is on the left side of the rear door. To remove it, pull the door away from your printer.
- Inside the printer’s roller if you find any bits and pieces of paper, remove it slowly by using both hands to fix this Paper Jam.
- Attach the rear access door back to its place and move forward till it fits into its place.
- Opening the carriage access door leads to carriage movement into the access area. Allow it to move to that position.
- Check for torn bits or pieces of paper stuck between the rollers; if so pull it out.
- Get the output tray attached back to its place.
- Close the access door of the carriage.
- Reestablish the connection to the rear of the printer with power cord.
- Turn on the product by pressing the Power button to finish this paper Jam Issue.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Offline
- Reset the Printer- Remove the power cord from the printer while it is on.Hold on for 60 seconds and reconnect the power cable to the printer
- Verify the connection status of your printer – Right Click the name of your printer and select properties. Ensure that the port name or description includes WSD, network, Standard TCP/IP Port, or HP Standard TCP/IP Port if network connection is used by the printer.
- Reinstall the Printer Software – uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer software from your computer and install the latest version of printer software in the computer to fix this offline issue in 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer.