HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw Printer Setup
HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw Driver Download
To download the driver for the Windows and Mac operating systems, you need to examine whether the printer supports the appropriate driver. Utilize the best driver for the printer to avoid any printing or network issues. While downloading, make sure that the driver installed is in the .dmg file format for the Mac operating system. Make certain the .exe file is downloaded for the Windows operating system.While downloading, examine whether the full feature driver is available for the printer. If so, you can use the driver which avail all the latest features in the printer. A driver is mandatory for the printer to enable the all the functions and features in the printer.
HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw Manual Download
The User Manual contains a detailed explanation for each and every feature used in the printer. For the easy setup process of the printer, you can use the getting started guide. They also provide you the pictorial representation of the setup process and other printer issues. With these representations, the user will be able to know what to do and how to do, in case they make any issues while printing. They also provide you the detail explanation of all the control panel buttons and icons. For what purpose the buttons are used in the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup printer and with the button what are the features that can be enabled or disabled. For more information,click the link below.
Insert plain papers into the input tray. Modify the paper width guides for the proper alignment of the papers. To print multiple pages per sheet. Choose the Print option. Choose the name of the printer from the list of available printers and then select the Properties or Preferences button to access the print HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw driver. Select the Finishing tab. Choose the number of pages per sheet from the pages per sheet pop-up list. Choose the proper print page borders, page order and orientation options. Select the OK button to end the Document Properties dialog box. In the Print dialog button, select OK to print to print the job you wish to print.
Make use of the scan to email feature on the control panel of the printer straight top an email address. The scanned file is sent to the email address as an email attachment to the recipient mail address. Insert the document or photo on the scanner glass in accordance with the engraved guides. On the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup printer’s control panel, tap Scan . Tap Scan to email -> Send an Email, Choose them from the mail address that you wish to use. Tap the To button from the address or group you wish to send the file. Tap the Done button.On the subject line, type the subject.Tap the Next button. In case you need to alter the settings, tap the settings and then press Scan to begin the scan job.
Insert the printed documents into the Automatic Document Feeder or on the scanner glass based on the printer model features. While placing in ADF tray,the first page facing upwards and the top of the page moving inside. Modify the paper guides for the proper alignment of the pages. On the control panel of the printer, tap the Copy icon.Tap the Settings icon. Navigate to the down of the screen and select the Two-sided button. Alter the settings on the printer’s control panel to copy on both sides of the document automatically, Tap the option to choose it. Tap the Black or Button to begin the copying features. For copying multiple pages, use ADF tray.
Place the document face-down on the scanner glass. On the control panel of the screen,tap the Fax icon. Make use of the numeric keypad to enter the fax number. Tap the Start Fax icon. The HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup printer urges you to ratify that you are sending the scanner glass. Tap the Yes button. You are instructed to insert the first page and then tap the OK button. Now,the printer scans the first page and then urges you to feed another page. In case the document is of multiple pages, tap the Yes button. Once you have completed the last page of scanning, tap No button to stop the prompts for other scanning pages. Now, the printer sends the fax to the number typed.
HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup and Install
Once you purchase the printer, you need to perform certain steps to start the printing process. For the setup process, you need to eradicate all the packing materials. Examine the list of contents in the box as it differs by country/region. After setting up, install the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw driver to accomplish the process.
- Take away the printer from the box. Eradicate the packing materials from the box. Discard the protective film from the printer’s control panel.
- To install the input tray dust cover, access the input tray door. Drag the dust cover from the printer and then eliminate the tape from it.
- To fix the dust cover into place, press the sides of it inwards. You need to align the dust cover hinge pins using hinge slots above in the input tray.
- Shove the pins into the slots until they fix into place. Elevate the dust cover. Adjust the paper width guides to their farthest positions.
- Insert the plain paper into the input tray with the printed side facing downwards. Move the papers forward until it fixes into place.
- Move the paper length and width guides so that they fix against the edge of the paper. You need to press the sides of the dust cover and then lower it.
- Link one end of the power cable to the hind side of the printer and the other end into an electrical outlet. Switch on the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup printer.
- Ensure that the power source is sufficient for the printer voltage rating. While connecting, connect the power cord straight to the power socket .
HP laserjet pro m477fdw wireless Setup
Wireless Setup process is one of the easiest process to setup the printer over the wireless network. You need to key in the name of the network and password for the connection process. For the HP laserjet pro m477fdw wireless network, it is not required to connect using any cables. Trail the steps below for the connection process.
HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw Ink Cartridge
The Laserjet pro m477fdw printer does not support ink cartridges. But you can use the ink cartridges for all the Deskjet and Officejet printers. In case you have any issue in the ink cartridges of those printers. You need to replace them. Use the following steps below for the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw ink cartridge replacement.
Update the Firmware
- For updating the firmware from the HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw setup printer’s control panel, ensure that the product is linked to the wired or HP laserjet pro m477fdw wireless network.
- Access the Setup menu from the home screen of the control panel of the Laserjet Pro m477dw printer.
- In case the control panel is the touch screen, tap the Setup icon. In case the control panel is standard, press the left or right arrow
- Navigate to the menu and access the Service menu and then open the Laserjet Update menu to examine the updates
- If the printers have touchscreen control panel, tap Check for Updates Now. For standard control panel,choose Checks for Update.
- To customize the printer to automatically upgrade the firmware when the updates are available.
- From the printer’s control panel home screen, access the Setup menu. Move to access the Service->Laserjet Update->Manage Updates.
- Switch on automatic updates by customizing the allow Updates option to YES and then personalize the Check Automatically option to ON.
- Utilize the Firmware Update Utility to upgrade the firmware. This option is available for the system using a USB cable.
- To make use of the method, it is necessary to install the latest version of HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw driver and software for the printer.
- Navigate to our website, key in the printer’s name in the search bar. Select Go and the printer model from the printers list.
- Choose the operating system version. Look for the Firmware Update Utility under the Firmware section.
- Select Download->Run ->Run. Once the Utility is launched,choose the printer’s name from the drop -down list.
- After selecting the printer’s name, select Send Firmware. You need to trail the instructions on the screen to accomplish the installation.
- Once the installation is finished, select the Exit button to end the utility software window.
- To examine the installed firmware version prior or after the update process, you need to print the configuration page.
- On the Utility software, select the Print Config button to print the configuration page. HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw driver.
HP laserjet pro m477fdw Toner
HP laserjet pro m477fdw Toner cartridges are one of the mandatory components for the printer. Without the cartridge, you will not be able to print any document or photo. For printing, make sure that you utilize the best and standard cartridges which makes the best out of all the printouts with HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw manual.
HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw Troubleshooting
Once you buy a printer,the printer works well. There will not be an issue with the printer. After a prolonged use of the printer, the printers experience several issues-networks problems and connection issues. For each problem, there is a solution. HP color laserjet pro mfp m477fdw driver.