123 HP ENVY PHOTO 7830 PRINTER FEATURES
The 123.hp.com/envy7830 is the best choice for home users who want to save money on photo printing. The Hp Envy photo 7830 is neatly designed, in such a way that it manages the tasks with an impressive set of features.
- It measures just 193mm high, 430mm wide, and 410mm deep. Along with the 1200dpi printer, scanner and fax, the Envy Photo 7830 also include a 125-sheet paper tray and 25-sheet output tray. It also includes a second input tray that can hold 15 sheets of photo paper.
- It is designed, with a 35-sheet document feeder for the scanner and fax machine. Envy Photo printers support two-sided printing so that they can handle a wide variety of documents in less time.
- You can get high-quality prints. It is developed, with USB and Wi-Fi connectivity that it supports Apple AirPrint for ios and HP’s ePrint app for Android.
- While printing on the normal office paper, the HP Envy Photo 7830 prints at a speed of 15 pages per minute for mono and 10ppm for color graphics. And while printing the glossy postcard, it takes 40 seconds for each one. It suits well for printing selfies and holiday snaps.
123 HP ENVY 7830 WIRELESS PRINTER SETUP
Connect the 123.hp.com/envy7830 printer to the network, and then install the print driver and software from the HP website, to set up the printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network. Select Wireless as the connection type, when prompted during installation. Follow the steps to setup printer on wireless for both Windows and Mac,
STEP 1: Before setting up the 123.hp.com/envy7830 printer on your wireless network, gather the network name also known as SSID, and network password known as WEP key or WPA security passphrase. To find your network password, go to “How to find the password or WEP or WPA key for your wireless network”.
STEP 2: Turn on the computer and router. Make sure, the computer and your printer are connected, to the same wireless network.
STEP 3: Remove if any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the printer.
STEP 4: You can connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard. For that, open the printer control panel and drag it down to open the dashboard and select “Wireless icon”.
STEP 5: Now, select the “Setup icon” and select “Network setup”.
STEP 6: Then select “Wireless Settings” and click “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
STEP 7: Now, select the name of your network in the list of available networks and then select “ok”.
STEP 8: If your network name is not displayed, then select “Enter New Network Name” and follow the displayed instructions to add your network name.
STEP 9: If prompted, enter the network password(WEP or WPA key) and select done -> ok.
STEP 10: From the HP website, you can Download and install the most recent version of the full feature printer software. In case, an Auto Wireless Connect screen displays while installing, use it to finish the wireless setup or else, follow the guided steps in the installation software to finish the setup. You can also use the installation CD to download the software.
- (i) Now to install the driver, go to 123.hp.com/Envy7830. If required, choose your model number from the menu, select Begin, and then select Download.
- (ii) Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder to begin the installation.
- (iii) Follow the displayed instructions the screen to finish the connection setup and driver installation.
- (iv) Once finished installing, go back to the 123.hp.com page in your web browser to finish the printer registration and activation.
HP ENVY 7830 WEB AND PHOTO SETUP
HP ePrint lets you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection and moreover, it is a secure cloud-based service. Simply email the photo or document you want to print directly to the printer. Ensure the printer meets all the necessary requirements before you set up, your printer for HP e-print. Otherwise, the printer will not be able to use HP e-print. Remember, if you connect your printer with a USB cable, HP ePrint will not work. Ensure your printer supports HP ePrint and search for an HP ePrint logo, icon, or button on the printer control panel. If your 123.hp.com/envy7830 printer control panel does not have a button or icon, go to the Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or
Wireless Settings to locate the Web Services menu, based on your printer model.
- Ensure your computer is connected to a wireless network or wired (Ethernet) with an active Internet connection.
- If your printer is connected to the ethernet, ensure the orange activity light should blink, and the green link light should be steady when the cable is connected. If your 123.hp.com/setup 7830 printer is connected to the wireless network then ensure it is connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Turn on the Web Services from the printer control panel or the Embedded Web Server (EWS). It allows your printer to communicate securely with web-connected printing services over the Internet, such as HP ePrint.
- Once you turn on Web Services, wait for the printer to print the “Important Printer Setup Instructions” or “Make the Most of Your Printer” page. This page includes either your printer email address or the printer claim code.
- Now, you can send documents and photos securely to the printer via email where you can print. You can send print jobs from your laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet with an Internet connection and an email account.
HP ENVY 7830 PRINTING ISSUES
There are some common printing issues in 123 HP Envy Photo 7830. Some of them are streaked or faded printouts, color or black ink not printing, documents with blurred or fuzzy text, ink streaks or smears, and other print quality problems. Sometimes the quality of a printed document or photo may not be as expected. To overcome the above issues, try to check the following steps which might have been the actual reason behind the occurrence of the problem.
- Check whether genuine HP 7830 ink cartridges are used or not
- Check if any ink smears are there on the back of printouts. If there, use an automated tool to solve the problem.
- Ensure whether you are using the correct paper for your print job.
- Check the print settings and ensure they suit your print job.
- Check the estimated ink levels and if required, replace it with the new one.
- Take the print of a Print Quality Diagnostic Report, and then analyze the results.
- Check the color blocks for defects.
- Clean the ink cartridges and check the alignment lines and green color block for defects.
- If nothing works out, service the 123.hp.com/envy7830 printer.