123 HP ENVY PHOTO 7134 PRINTER SPECIFICATION
Print photos and increase versatility with this 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer. You can print photos from social media, scan on the go and easily order ink with the HP Smart app. Get reliable wireless connectivity and lighting-fast setup with dual band Wi-Fi.
The Envy Photo 7134 printer allows you to print on both sides of the page, reducing your paper use by up to 50%. Print in colour, copy and scan documents with this All-In-One. Also, print lab-quality, borderless photos and laser sharp documents or scan high resolution images.
- Copy has a resolution up to 600 dpi.
- The printer supports mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, AirPrint and Mopria print.
- It has an input capacity up to 125 sheets and an output capacity up to 25 sheets.
- The printe has a print speed up to 14 ppm for black and up to 9 ppm for color.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- Scan has a resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- The HP Envy 7134 printer supports Windows and Mac OS.
123 HP ENVY 7134 PRINTER SETUP
- To print from Air Print, the following specifications should be met.
- (i) An Apple iOS device running on iOS 4.2 or later.
- (ii) An HP Printer supporting Air print such as the HP wireless printers released in 2010.
- Ascertain that the printer is connected to the same network as Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod that is being used for printing. Now, proceed to the next step.
- It is recommended to check the Updates section of the App Store for the required updates. Now, check if the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer is closely associated to the Wi-Fi router and for connection, move it closer to the router.
- Once you update the printer and Wi-Fi router, wait for a few moments before giving the print option. This is because few printers may take a minute or two to power up before configuring to the network.
- Now, assemble the wireless connection. To print from Apple iOS device, choose your printer model, change the necessary settings and then select the desired number of copies to be printed and then tap Print.
- When the printer is connected with a wireless connection, ascertain that the wireless feature is on and the printer is connected to the same network as your PC.
- Note that initiating Web Services from the printer’s control panel or EWS allows the printer to get through the Internet with web-connected printing services, such as HP e-Print.
- Turn on the Web Services. Now, wait for the printer to print the Important 123.hp.com/envy7134 Printer Setup Instructions page that contains information about the Web Services and includes either the printer email address or the printer claim code.
- If you find that there is a delay in printing the information page on turning the Web Services, turn off the Web Services and then turn on the Web Services again to obtain a new information page.
- Note that the printer’s email address is the printer claim code if the printer email address is not displayed on the information page. Now, print the document or photo by following the on-screen prompts.
How TO SCAN HP ENVY 7134 SETUP
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer and then mount the photo or document you wish to scan. To scan a document, ensure that you place the print side of the document facing down on the scanner glass.
- Ascertain that you adjust the engraved guides around the glass as well and then carefully shut the scanner lid. Mount the item in the document feeder tray if your printer has an ADF.
- Select the Color format drop-down box, then ensure that you choose either Color or Black and White. You may notice that the scanner has different options for colors here.
- Now, make sure that you select a file type, then click the File type drop-down box and then click the file type where you want to store the scanned document on your computer.
- Modify any other options on the page. Based on your scanner, you may have other options that you can modify prior to scanning your document. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Make sure that you click Preview at the bottom of the window. You may observe that this brings up a preliminary scan to show you what your scanned document looks like.
- If you find that the document appears crooked, uneven, or chopped-off, you can readjust the document in your scanner and then click Preview again to see if your adjustment fixed the problem.
- Now, click Scan at the bottom of the window. Open File Explorer, then click Documents on the left side of the window and then double-click the Scanned Documents folder.
HOW TO INSTALL HP ENVY 7134 INK CARTRIDGES
If you want to obtain a good quality print of a document, it is recommended to install genuine HP ink cartridges that had been shipped with the printer. After setting up the HP Envy 7134 printer, check if the cartridges are installed correctly as you may notice an error message if the cartridges are not installed properly. Note that the guidelines given below may help you to maintain the HP ink cartridges and ensure consistent print quality.
- Switch on the 123 HP Envy Photo 7134 printer and then ensure that you check the cartridge compatibility with it. Proceed with the steps below if the ink cartridge is compatible.
- Skip the steps to replace the ink cartridge immediately if you find that the ink cartridge is incompatible. Discard all the plastic wrap from the new cartridge that had been shipped with the printer.
- Ascertain that you place the cartridge contacts facing the printer by holding the cartridge and then carefully place it into its slot. Now, check if the letter on the ink cartridge matches the letter on the slot.
- Make a note that the cartridge with the blue top is the colored ink and that with the blacktop is the black ink. It is advisable that you do not touch the copper-colored area of the cartridge or the ink nozzles.
- Ensure that the tri-color cartridge goes into the left slot and the black cartridge goes into the slot on the right. Now, carefully shut the cartridge access door and then proceed to the next step.
- It is advisable to not lift the latch handle on the carriage as there is a possibility that the print mechanism could get damaged if the printhead or ink cartridges are incorrectly seated.
- Follow the preceding steps to install other ink cartridges. If you find that the prints suddenly look blurry, faint or unclear, ensure that you replace the cartridge as soon as possible.
- For Mac OS, in the menu bar, ascertain that you select the Apple icon and then tap System Preferences. Ensure that you download a compatible app on your system to check the ink levels.
- Ascertain that you do not take out the cartridge from the printer until you are ready to replace it with a new one. Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer, then lift the cartridge cover and then pinch the sides of the ink cartridge if you are ready to replace it.
- Take out the old cartridge, then place the new ink cartridge from the package and then discard all the wrap from it. Follow the preceding steps to install the cartridge.