123.hp.com/envy6255 Printer Setup & Support
How to HP Envy 6255 Copy Setup
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer. Feed the original document or photo with the print side down on the scanner glass.
- In accordance with the engraved guides on the scanner glass, you need to place the paper. Seal the Scanner lid.
- On the home screen of the printer’s control panel,tap the Copy icon. Tap the keypad icon to display the desired number of copies.
- Tap the Settings and then choose the desired advanced copy settings. For double-sided,select On or Off.
- In case you choose On for the 2-sided copy option from the scanner glass,ensure that you feed the second page when instructed.
- Make certain that you feed the correct paper size and paper type into the input tray.
- You can also choose the resize option to the size of the image of the photo or document that you intend to copy.
- In case you have selected the actual option,make a copy that is similar size as that of the original document.
- Choose the custom option to enlarge or reduce the size of the image by choosing values greater than 100% or lesser than 100% respectively.
- With the ID card copy button,make a copy of both sides of an ID card from the scanner glass on a single page.
- With the Quality option,choose Best normal or Draft based on the desired quality. Choosing the better quality decreases the copy speed.
- Utilize the Binding Margin option to switch on the feature to generate a binding margin for the copies.
- Choose the Enhancement option to improve the copy for specific job types such as Text or Photo.
- Tap Back to revert to the Copy window.Tap Start Black or Start color to begin the copy job.
HP Envy 6255 Mobile Printing Services with Steps
Printing with Amazon Fire Device
Examine whether the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer hardware is configured. Look whether the printer is linked over the Wireless Or Wired network with an active Internet connection. Link the printer and Amazon Fire Device to the same network. To print from the device.access the item you wish to print and then select Print. On the Print Preview screen,view the list of available printers. Select the printer.Modify the print settings .Touch the print option.
123 HP Envy 6255 Setup with HP Print for Chrome App
Examine whether the printer is linked to the network with an active Internet access. You need to have a Google account and the latest version of the Chrome browser. Access the Browser,navigate to Hp print for Chrome. Select the Add to option. In the screen ,select Click App to add the new app. Access the item you intend to print. On the Print screen,select the printer’s name from the list and then select the Print option.
HP Envy 6255 ePrint
- Prior to installing the app,ensure that the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer and mobile is linked to the same wireless network.
- Make certain that the wireless signal is switched on. Access the Wi-Fi Settings.Link the printer over the wireless network.
- On the mobile device,download and install the Hp ePrint app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- On the HP ePrint app home screen exhibits,trail the on-screen instructions to permit the app access to the files.
- To print an item,access the HP ePrint app.Touch the files or recent Files.Choose the type of file .
- Choosethe document you wish to print.On the Print Preview screen,touch Edit and look for the editing tools.
- With the editing tools,alter the print settings. Tap the Done icon to revert to the preview screen and then touch Print.
HP Envy 6255 Airprint
- Make use of the Apple AirPrint ,a built-in printing solution for all the Apple devices.
- On the control panel of the printer,make certain that the wireless icon is switched is on.
- Ascertain that the printer is linked to the local wireless network. Ensure that wireless light is on.
- Access the Wi-Fi Settings and ensure that you have linked the printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Access the document,you wish to print,Tap the Share icon to display the menu options.
- Select the Print icon based on the file type you wish to print. On the Printer Option screen ,choose the printer’s name from the list.
- Once you have selected the printer’s name,alter the print settings,if required.Tap the Print icon.
HP Envy 6255 Google Cloud Print Setup
- Switch on the printer,insert plain paper in the input tray and make certain ink or toner cartridges are inserted.
- Ensure that the printer is linked to the same wireless network as your system or Chromebook.
- On the system,access the Chrome browser and then log into the Google Account,if available.
- You need to enroll the printer by selecting Register. After Registering the printer,try to print the confirmation page.
- In case the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer name is already registered,select Manage Under My devices to screen the registered Google Cloud Print.
- On the system or Chromebook,access the Chrome browser and then log into the Google Account,if available.
- Select Print in 123 HP Envy 6255 Setup,choose Upload file to print and then Choose Select a File from my system .Access the item you wish to print and select print.
HP Envy 6255 USB Setup
HP Envy 6255 Setup in Windows
- Examine the requirements and remove all the installed printer version from the Windows Operating system.
- Examine whether the printer is switched on.Acquire the USB cable less than 3 m in length for the connection.
- In case you link the printer to a USB hub or docking station,it may not receive sufficient power to operate properly.
- In case the USB cable is linked to the system prior to installing the driver,move to the next step .
- You need to eliminate the installed devices from the list of available devices. Detach the USB cable from the system.
- You should not reconnect the cable until urged at the time of the driver installation step.
- Look in Windows for devices and then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the available results.
- You need to right-click on the 123 HP Envy 6255 Setup icon. Select Remove Device.In case multiple icons for the printer,eliminate all of them.
- You need to terminate the Devices and Printers screen. To accomplish the setup process,you need to install the driver.
- Navigate to the website. Key in the printer model and operating system version to download the appropriate printer driver.
- Make use of the guidelines mentioned on the screen to download and install the instructions mentioned on the screen.
HP Envy 6255 Setup in Mac
- Organize the prerequisites for the USB connection process. Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer.
- Acquire a USB cable which should be less than 3m in length.Examine whether there is a defect in the cable.
- In case you link the printer using a USB hub or docking station,it may not receive sufficient power.
- You need to delink the USB cable from the system. Make certain that you do not relink the cable until urged at the time of the driver installation.
- In accordance with the printer and operating system version,a full feature driver is available for the download process.
- Visit our website for the download process. Index the printer model and operating system version and then select Begin
- In accordance with the printer model and version of the operating system,the driver downloads.
- In case the download process is successful,make use of the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the driver in the system.
- In case the download process is not successful,again navigate to our website,type the printer model.
- Examine whether the version of the operating system is appropriate. Under Driver Product Installation Software,select Download.
- Choose the mode of connection as USB. You need to add the printer to the available list by selecting Add option and then try to print
HP Envy Photo 6255 Troubleshooting
HP 6255 Paper Handling Issues
- While inserting the paper into the input tray of 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer,adjust the paper width guides for proper alignment of paper.
- While adjusting the paper width guides make sure that,you do not bend the edge of the paper.
- While placing the paper into the input tray,make sure that you do not exceed the marking on the input tray.
- For the best image an print quality,you should not use the scratched glossy side of the paper.
- For the best print quality,you should place the unused paper in its plastic bag prior to printing.
- You need to make use of standard photo papers to print from the HP Envy 6255 printer.
Envy 6255 Duplex Printing
- Insert sufficient paper into the input tray. Access the item you wish to print.Select File and then choose the print icon.
- Choose the name of the printer from the list of available printers. Select Printer Properties or Printer Setup based on what screens.
- On the Document Properties or Printing Preferences screen,in case the Printing shortcuts tab is available,choose the Print on Both sides icon.
- In case the Printing Shortcut tab,select the Layout features or Finishing tab,based on the displays in the driver version.
- Choose Binding or Page flip option based on the readability requirement of the user. Select OK and then click Print.
- Take out the printed paper from the tray. Insert the printed side pages into the tray. Tap Continue to print other side of the page.
HP 6255 Paper Tray Issue
- Ensure that you have closed the main input tray properly. Try to solve the issue by shoving the tray into the printer to its maximum.
- In case the paper is inserted incorrectly in the input tray which prevents the tray from shutting completely.
- If so,try to remove the paper from the input tray and then again reinsert the paper correctly prior to closing the input tray.
- Discard the paper or other hindrances from the underneath the printer and to the interior of the gap where the input tray moves into.
- Try to eliminate the jammed paper from the gap,if any. In case torn pieces of paper remain,the paper jam is likely to occur.
- In certain circumstances,you need to reboot the printer which can also help you to resolve the paper tray issue in 123.hp.com/envy6255.