HP INK TANK WIRELESS 319 SPECS
The HP Ink Tank wireless 319 printer suits perfectly for home and home office. It can easily print, scan, and copy. It supports 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0. It supports envelope input capacity of up to 5 envelopes and output capacity of up to 25 sheets. It is designed with 7 segment + icon LCD display. This printer’s scan speed up to 21 seconds. It comes with 1 black bottle and set of 3 color bottles of print cartridges. It comprises of two types of ink, One is Dye-based (color), and the other one is pigment-based (black). It prints at a speed of up to 8 ppm for black. It supports manual duplex printing.
HP INK TANK 319 PRINTER MANUAL
The HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 manual is a technical communication document that conveys users the important information on the printer. The manual normally contains both a written guide as well as associated images. The manual comprises a cover page, a title page, copyright page, and a contents page. It also includes frequently asked questions and solutions for them.
- The printer manual is shipped along with your printer. Take out the manual. In the manual, you will find the instructions for setting up your printer.
- Also, the instructions about USB printer setup and wireless printer setup will be included in it.
- If the manual that shipped with the printer is not available, get it download from this website. The manual download link is provided in this page.
- The manual in this website comprises HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 troubleshooting solutions for technical issues. It includes instructions on how to operate the printer without any trouble.
- It includes general instructions about your printer. You can easily load paper in the paper tray and install ink cartridges using this manual.
- It includes instructions on how to print, scan, and copy. It gives tips on handling the printer without any error.
HOW TO INSTALL HP INK TANK 319 DRIVER BY USING SETUP FILE OR WITHOUT CD OR DVD DRIVER
Get a full feature driver installed on your computer to operate it as you need. Get an updated driver from this website. The link is given on this page. Tap the link and follow the instructions given below to download and install the updated driver for your HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 printer.
- After the printer is shipped, install the latest driver for it. Before getting the driver, ensure it is compatible with your device. Installing a wrong printer driver causes issues in it.
- To get the latest driver for your printer, tap the link provided on this page. The driver download page gets open. Select the desired driver and tap the Download button. The driver begins to download on your device.
- Based on the printer model, the HP Easy Start gets download on your computer. Double-click the downloaded file. The driver installation begins on your computer by displaying the on-screen prompts.
- Follow all the prompts as they are directed. During the printer driver installation, it will prompt to choose the mode of connection. Select the mode of connection for your printer and proceed with the remaining on-screen prompts.
- After finishing all the on-screen instructions on your computer, the printer driver gets install on your device. After the driver installation, perform the tasks as desired.
- For assistance on installing the printer driver, call us at the Toll-Free number given on this page.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 Troubleshooting
All the technical problems with your printer can be easily resolved. The most often arising issues on this printer is printer is offline, USB scanner connection error, an incompatible or ink cartridges missing error, and blinking lights and e errors. The solutions to certain common issues are given in this website. Use these solutions to resolve the issue. If there are any issues that are not resolved using these instructions, get our experts help to troubleshoot the problem. The contact number is provided on this page. Dial the number to contact our technical support team. The updated manual is also available here. Using the manual instructions, you can troubleshoot the issues.
BLINKING LIGHTS AND ‘E’ ERRORS
- If the wireless light blinks, and the wireless icon and wireless attention icon are on, then wait for the printer to establish a connection. Check for issues with the wireless network and then connect the printer to your network.
- If the error A displays on the screen, lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Then press the Start Copy Color button.
- If the error P displays on the screen after installing the printheads, then it indicates that the printer was interrupted while priming the ink system. To continue the priming process, press and hold the Resume button for 3 seconds.
- If all the lights are off and the HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 printer does not respond, then press the power button on your device. It turns on. Ensure the printer is plugged in. Try to plug the printer directly into a wall outlet. Ensure the electrical outlet works. Try to test the power with a compatible power cord from a different printer.
- If one or both printhead icons, error icon, and printhead alert light blink, then it means that one or both the ink printheads are fault. Use the manual instructions to resolve the printhead error.
- If the error icon, paper error icon, and the Resume light are on, then it indicates that there is no paper in the input tray. Load the printer with plain paper to troubleshoot the problem.
- If the HP ePrint light blinks, it denotes that the HP ePrint is turned on but the printer is not connected to the Web Services server.
- If the error 1 displays and the Resume light blinks then it indicates the paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the printer.
- If the error 2 displays on the screen, then it indicates that the printer tries to print a single page or multi-page print job. But the paper length selected in the print settings does not match the length of the loaded paper.
- The printer prints out the first page with errors and to resolve the issue, try to cancel the print job and then change the print settings in the printing software.
PRINTING SELF-TEST PAGES:
- To print a self-test page on your printer, first turn it on. Then place an adequate amount of plain, white paper in the input tray. Ensure the media you use in your printer is compatible with it.
- Make sure the media is not curled or torn. Sufficient amount of paper should be placed in the input tray to overcome page ordering issues.
- Ensure the genuine ink cartridges are placed in the printer. Also, ensure the installed ink cartridges are compatible with your printer.
- To print the test page, press and hold the Power button in your HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 printer, and then press the Cancel button.
- Then release the Cancel button and the Power button. The test page gets print. If there is an issue in printing the test page, call us at the Toll-Free number provided on this page.