Devices HP Ink Tank 310 Wireless Printer
Devices HP Ink Tank 310 printer prints up to 8000 color printouts and 6000 black printouts at an affordable price. As it has an ink tank system, refilling process is easy when compared to other printer models. The ink bottles are spill-free and resealable. The printouts are darker and crisper text. Avail borderless photos from the printer. The printed photos are fade-resistant that last up to 22 times longer. The main features of the printer are print,scan and copy. The printer supports various media types ranging from paper to envelope. It is an energy star certified printer that conserves energy up to 50%.
HP Ink tank 310 Control Panel Features
- The control panel displays indicates a number of copies, printhead, media errors and printhead problems.
- The Cancel button stops the current operation. Press the Resume button to resume to a current print job after a disruption.
- The Resume light indicates the printer is in a warning state or error state. Click the Start Copy button to start the color copy job.
- Press the Black Copy button to print your documents in a black and white copy job. Press it multiple times to increase the copy job.
- The control panel contains a Printhead Alert light which indicates printhead problems. An exclamation mark on the control panel implies an error state.
- A Paper symbol on the control panel indicates a paper related error. A flashing printhead icon indicates a tri-color printhead error .
- View the number of copies you are printing on the control panel. The control panel also contains a power button to turn on or off the Devices HP Ink Tank 310 wireless printer.
Install HP Ink tank 310 Driver Without CD
Installing a printer driver for HP Ink Tank 310 is necessary to avail all latest features and to avoid system bugs. If CD is unavailable, download and install the driver from this website. Get the updated version of the driver from this website. Choose the driver based on the operating system. Follow the steps below to begin the process.
- Locate the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. If the CD is unavailable, click the link provided on this website. View the download status on the browser’s download bar.
- After the download process completes, click the downloaded file to open it. Do not turn off the system during the download process. Maintain a stable internet connection to avoid the corruption of files.
- Locate the setup file in the Downloads folder. Select and double-click on it to begin the installation process. The setup HP ink tank 310 file format for Windows is .exe and for Mac , it is .dmg. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Choose the connection type based on the on-screen instructions. Select the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary applications. Click the Finish option to complete the process.
- Add the printer’s name manually to the list of available device as it is not displayed in the list of available devices. For Mac, press the + sign to add the printer’s name to the print queue.
Install HP Ink tank 310 driver with CD
Use the software installation CD to install the driver in the system. Prior to installing it, examine if the system has a disc drive. Turn on the system and printer. A driver is one of the necessities when connecting the printer to a system. Follow the steps below to start the installation process using the CD.
- Locate the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. Take it out of the box and insert into the system’s disc drive. If the disc drive is unavailable, copy the contents in the CD to a USB drive using a different system.
- Insert the USB drive into the system. Enable the Autoplay feature in a Windows system to display the contents in the CD automatically after inserting it. Select and double-click the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Do not turn off the system during the installation process. Choose the connection type based on the Devices HP Ink Tank 310 printer’s features. Click the Custom option for a secure installation. Complete the installation by clicking the Finish option.
- If the setup file is in zip format. Extract them into individual files. Find the file and click on it to begin the installation process. Check the file size to know whether it is compatible with the system. Install it based on the on-screen instructions.
- Try to print a test page to examine if the driver is installed properly. Update the driver after a period of time. Check if there are any updates. If yes, do it using the Windows Update software for Windows system and Apple Software Update for Mac system .
Print With Black Ink Only
Reduce the usage of color ink to print photographs in grayscale. Change the settings in the HP Software to print with blank ink only. Using the Black ink only option uses the black ink cartridge to generate additional black printouts. Color in the original documents is converted into black ink.
- Open the software application to select the Print option. Select the printer’s name from the list of available printers. Click the Devices HP Ink Tank 310 Printer Properties option. Wait for the Settings screen to display. Select the Paper/Quality or Features tab on the properties window.
- If you wish to print using only the black ink cartridge, make necessary changes to the settings. Select the Advanced option. Click Print in Grayscale-> Black Ink only-> Black and White button. Change one of the following settings to print high quality black and white documents or photos.
- Select the Advanced option. Select Print in Grayscale . Select the Print in Grayscale and then click the High-Quality Grayscale option. Select OK and then select the Print option to begin the print job. Set the print only black for all print jobs based on the print job. Based on the version of the operating system, the settings may vary.
HP Ink Tank 310 Troubleshooting
Printers are electronic devices that are bound to an face issue. Every problem can be solved by providing troubleshooting solution. Prior to solving the printer issue, identify, categorize what type of issue and solve it based on its troubleshooting steps. The printing is impossible without solving the issue. An unexpected power failure may cause printer issue. Check the power cable and wall socket. Do not connect the cable to surge protector as it may not provide sufficient power supply to all devices connected to it. Use these tips provided above to avoid certain problems. Follow the steps below for common printer problems.
Check if printer is connected to system or not
- Print a test page from the printer to examine if the printer is connected to the system. The procedure for printing a test page may vary based on the printer model. Insert paper into the input tray.
- Press and hold the Power button for a second and then press the cancel button. After a while, release the buttons. The printer prints a test page indicating the printer is connected properly.
- Find the printer’s name displays in the list of available devices. If present, it indicates that the printer is connected to the system. If not, move to the next step to get the solutions.
- Check the cables connected to the system. A USB cable is the means of connection between the system and printer. Check the connection for the devices.
- Power off the printer and system. After a while, turn them on. Look for the printer name on the list of available devices. If it is present, the printer is connected to the system.
- Check for a wireless connection- Stable wireless light on the router indicates that the printer is connected to the system via a wireless network.
- Check for a wired connection. Blinking orange light on the router indicates the connection status. For more assistance, call our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Check if printer is working or not
- Press the Power button to turn on the Devices HP Ink Tank 310 printer. Insert paper into the input tray. Click the Windows Start button and Click Control Panel-> View Devices and Printers tab.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list of available devices. Right-click on the printer’s name and click the Printer Properties icon. Select the Print Test Page icon on the bottom of the screen.
- If the printer prints , it means it is in working condition. If the printer fails to print, there is an issue with it and needs to be solved.
- Check the Printer Status on your Windows system. Press Windows and X key in your Windows system. Click the Control Panel option. Select the View Devices and Printers icon.
- After clicking the icon, the Devices and Printers list displays on the screen. Right-click on the printer’s name to view a list of options. Select the See what’s printing to view the print queue.
- Click the Properties icon to check the printer status. Identify if any troubleshooting is required using the printer status. These are the two methods to check if the printer is working or not.
- Click the Properties icon to check the printer status. Identify if any troubleshooting is required using the printer status. These are the two methods to check if the Devices HP Ink Tank 310 printer is working or not.