The features provided below are common for the HP Envy range of printers like, Envy 4500, 4502,5545,5535,7644,7645…etc.,
To setup and install your printer, it is important to know the type of printer you have. Your 123 HP Envy Non ePrint Setup printer can print from your Chromebook, Google Drive, Gmail, your Smartphone or your computer.
Figure 1. Graphic Image of Google cloud print and HP ePrint logo
- Switch on your printer and connect it to same Ethernet or Wireless connection as your Chromebook.
- After opening Chromebook on your Chrome browser, select the Menu icon and navigate to Settings.
- Proceed to click on Show Advanced settings, and navigate to Google Cloud Print.
- Click on Manage and scroll through to locate your printer.
- Check the box near HP Envy printer and click on Add Printer to add your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- Your printer is now registered on Chromebook.
- Proceed to print photos or documents or web pages from your Chromebook.
Register your 123.hp.com printer on Chromebook to print from your Google account or Google driver using the steps given below.
Printing from Google Drive
- Open Google drive on your Chromebook.
- Open the required document or image and in the drop down list displayed select Print.
- On the Google Cloud Print window opened, select Change to open the Select a Destination window.
- Click on your printer and proceed to Print to start your print job.
Printing from Gmail
Our HP Technical Support Team is available to answer all your printer setup & installation related queries. Call Us on our Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988.