123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 DRIVER INSTALLATION
The instructions provided here is for 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printers with full feature downloadable drivers for OS X and MacOS. Connect you Officejet Pro 8710 and install software and full feature print drivers.
Step 1 : Connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8710
- When your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is connected through USB to your computer
- Search for printers in your Mac and then click on Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers and Scanners in the search results.
- The Enroll page displays.
- Create a new HP Connected account, or sign in to your existing account.
- Click on Officejet Pro 8710 and then click on the minus sign to get it removed from the queue.
- Detach the printer USB cable from your Mac.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 SETUP MOBILE PRINTING
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Google Cloud Print setup
Google Cloud Print is a service that enables you to print photos and documents securely from any network-connected device (like a phone, computer or tablet) or any mobile device to your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710.
Step 1 : Registering your Google Cloud Print Ready printer
- A computer with Windows XP or later, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome or a Chromebook
- Google Chrome browser must be installed on your computer
- A Google Cloud Print Ready printer (HP Officejet Pro 8710) that is on the same network as the computer (having an active Internet connection).
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 non-eprint Setup
To setup and install your printer, you have to know the type of printer.If your printer is a non ePrint printer, it will not have the Google Cloud print logo.
Register your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer on Chromebook to print from your Google account or Google driver using the steps given below.
- Switch on your printer and connect it to same Ethernet or Wireless connection as your Chromebook.
- After opening Chromebook on your Chrome browser, select the Menu icon and navigate to Settings.
- Proceed to click on Show Advanced settings and navigate to Google Cloud Print
123 Hp eprint
- Ensure that your printer is connected to a functional Wireless network and your computer is connected to the same network as your printer.
- After locating the HP ePrint icon switch on Web Services on your computer top obtain the printer’s email id.
- Switching on Web Services on your printer establishes a communication line between your printer and the internet and web-related printing.
Requirements for AirPrint:
- An Apple device with v4.2 or other further versions.
- A wireless HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer that supports AirPrint.
- A secured Wireless network and applications that enable AirPrint.
- Open the application containing the document to be printed.
- Click on the Action tab to open the Action menu.
How to print using AirPrint:
- In the HP ePrint app, click on Photos.
- Select the required photo and Edit to make any modifications.
- Click on Done to return and on Print to proceed with print job.
Photos from your mobile device:
- Click on Files in the HP ePrint app.
- Choose the required file type and select the corresponding document.
- Click on Edit for modifications, then click on Done to save.
Printing a document:
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WIRELESS PASSWORD SETUP
- Ensure that your wireless and your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer support the WPS mode.
- Ensure that your router has a physical WPS button available.
- Please note that your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. If security is not enabled or you use the default network provided by your manufacturer, the router will not connect.
- Click on View Network Connections in Windows.
- Locate your network name and right click on it to open the status bar.
The instructions given below are applicable to connect via the pushbutton method.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WIRELESS DIRECT CONNECT
- All versions of Mac OS X from v 10.5 and above are accepted.
- Ensure that your computer enables a wireless connection to your network and your computer’s operating system is compatible withthe wireless adapter. This is to enable the HP software trace the computer’s network settings.
- The network used must be over 2.4 GHz. HP printers do not enable 5.0 GHz. However if your router supports 2.4 GHz your network can still be enabled.
Requirements for compatibility with HP auto wireless connect:
All versions of Windows starting from Windows Vista to Windows 10 are accepted
HP Officejet Pro 8710 CONNECT USING USB
- Switch on your printer and ensure that it is not connected to your computer via USB.
- If your printer is connected to the computer via USB remove the cable and ensure that there are no other programs running.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- If necessary, type in your printer’s model number in the required field to identify your printer model and proceed to download the software.
- Choose between Basic Drivers and Full Feature Drivers and proceed to download accordingly.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD
The connection type should be filled in as Wireless when prompted.
- Prepare your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer for the installation after confirming the Network name or your SSID, your network password and that your computer is connected to your network.
- Ensure that both your computer and printer are turned on and that they are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Navigate to Wireless settings on your printer using the control panel and select your network from the drop down menu of networks displayed.
- If your network name is not available select Enter New Network Name and add your network manually.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
123 HP Paper jam
The printer displays Paper Jam : Clear jam and press Ok message, on its control panel, the printer stops printing error.
- If it is connected to the printer, the error-message displays on your computer.
- When you print, the printer ejects a blank sheet of paper.
- The printer makes more noise than usual.
123 HP Ink Cartridges>
- Navigate to HP SureSupply on your printer.
- Make sure you have selected the correct country/region at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm the cartridge compatibility with your printer, or to order new cartridges.
123 HP Printer Tray
- Remove all the papers from the photo tray.
- Push the photo tray to the end of its slot until it fits into it.
- Lower the output tray; on the printer’s control panel, press the OK button.
- Extend the photo tray with the output tray lifted upwards.
123 HP SCAN
- Select the file type you want to save, and then scan the item.
- From the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan.
- Then from your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer, you will have to touch Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Touch the name of your PC that you want to save the scanned document to.
- Touch the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
Scan a document or photo
NOTE: We recommend downloading a Full Feature version, but a Drivers-Only version is also usually available.
- Select the memory device, and then scan directly from the control panel of your HP Printer.
- On the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan.
- Then touch Memory device in order to scan to the memory card.
- Insert the memory device into your HP printer when prompted.
- Touch the Settings icon to change or adjust any settings if necessary, and then touch Done.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
Scan to a memory device
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 SCAN CONNECTIVITY ISSUES
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WIRELESS SCANNING ISSUE
- Restart the computer, router and your HP printer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool
- Check the status of the wireless connection
- Evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results page to identify the wireless network problems.
When the HP Printer loses its connection or if it goes offline, the printer cannot scan
HP Officejet Pro 8710 WIRED SCANNING ISSUE
- Restart devices and check driver scan settings
- Restore the scan connection by restarting the computer and your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer.
- Restarting the computer and printer can restore the lost scan connection.
Confirm if the issue is print related