123 HP Officejet Pro 6830 paper tray problem
The below procedure is to troubleshoot the photo tray problem message that displays on the control panel. This solution is compatible with all Photosmart printers.
Check if the photo tray is connected properly to your printer.
- Extend the photo tray with the output tray lifted upwards.
- Remove all the papers from the photo tray.
- Push the photo tray to the end of its slot until it fits into it.
- Lower the output tray; on the printer’s control panel, press the OK button.
Perform a power reset for your HP printer
- Turn off the printer by pressing the Power button.
- From the electrical outlet, remove the power cord.
- Detach the power cord and the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
- Wait for few seconds and then reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Reconnect the power cord into the wall outlet; avoid using a surge protector, extension cord, or power strip.
- Turn on your printer with the Power button pressed on.
- Reattach the printer’s USB cable in its port.
If your issue is resolved with the above procedure, the troubleshooting need not continue.
Use the printer’s control panel to change the copy option.
- Press the down arrow button on your printer, select Copy Menu, and then press the OK button .
- From the copy menu, press the down arrow button to select the paper size option, and then press the OK button.
- Select the Automatic option and then press OK button, by pressing the down arrow button.
- Again touch the down arrow button to select Set as New Defaults, and then press the OK button.
- In a new box, the Set as New Defaults window opens.
- Touch the down arrow button once again to select the Yes, changes defaults, and press on the OK button.
Feel free to contact our HP Technical support Team Call Us Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988, if the issue persists still, or refer our website for step by step manual, for more troubleshooting options.