123 HP Printer Install Setup
123 HP Printer Install Setup the features provided below are common for HP range of printers like, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro, Laserjet, Laserjet Pro ,Pagewide, Pagewide Pro.
HP Printer Install Setup – Setting up your printer for the First Time
HP Printer Install Setup – Step 1 : Removing the printer from box
- The printer should be removed from its box.
- Tape and other packing materials should be removed from the printer’s outside.
- Top cover should be lifted and the tapes should be removed from the printer’s inside.
- The ink cartridge access door should be opened and all the packing material and tape should be removed from within the printer.
HP Printer Install Setup – Step 2 : Inserting the battery
- Printer should be turned such that the back of the printer is facing you.
- Battery cover latch should be pushed to the right. Then the battery cover should be pulled towards you to remove it.
- The battery then should be unwrapped
- The battery should be slid into its slot. Next, the left side of the battery should be pressed until it sets in place.
- Battery cover should be slid into its place and then ensure that the cover’s left side sets in place.
Step 3 : Connecting the power cord and setting preferences
- The power cable should be connected to the back of the printer and the other end should be plugged into an electrical outlet.
- The printer should be switched on.
- Navigate using the arrow buttons on the printer control panel to choose the preferred country/region and language. Then press OK.
HP Printer Install Setup – Step 4 : Loading paper into tray
- Top cover should be opened and then the control panel should be lifted.
- The paper-width guides (both of them) should be slid out as far as possible.
- 50 sheets of paper or less can be loaded into the paper tray. The paper width guides should be resting against the edges of the paper.
HP Printer Install Setup – Step 5 : Installing the ink cartridges
- Ink cartridge access door should be opened
- Please wait till the cartridge becomes silent and idle before proceeding to the next step.
- The ink cartridge should be removed from its package. Make sure to touch only the ink cartridge’s black plastic part.
- The plastic tape should be removed from the ink cartridge.
- The ink cartridge should be inserted into its slot. The cartridge should be pressed till it completely sets into place.
- Ink cartridge access door should be closed.
(Please note that the black ink cartridge should be installed on the right and the color ink cartridge should be installed on the left).
After installation of the ink cartridges, the printer will automatically print an alignment page. It is necessary to align the ink cartridges to achieve the best print quality possible.
In case an alignment page does not print, then you can print an alignment page manually.
- Navigate using the arrow buttons in the home screen of the printer control panel to select Setup. Then press OK
- Down arrow should be pressed to choose Tools. Then OK should be pressed.
- The down arrow should be pressed to choose Align Printer. Then OK should be pressed.
Feel free to contact our HP Technical Support Team Call Us Toll-Free number 1-844-968-2988, if the issue persists still, or refer our website for step by step manual.