HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Wireless Setup process is one of the easiest process to setup the printer over the wireless network. You need to key in the name of the network and password for the connection process. For the wireless network,it is not required to connect using any cables. Trail the steps below for the connection process.
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Wireless Setup for Windows
- To configure the printer over the wireless network,procure the name of the network and password.
- You need to link the system to the wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- Ensure that the router,system and printer are switched on. Link the printer and system to the same wireless network.
- After switching on the devices,place the system and printer close to each other at the time of the installation process.
- Examine whether the USB cable is linked to the printer.If so,detach it at the time of the installation process.
- In case you have installed the software for a USB connection or Ethernet connection,alter to a HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Wireless network connection.
- Switch to wireless network connection from the Wired connection by trailing the steps below for the installation process.
- In Windows,browse All Programs,select the All Programs in the list of available results. Select HP and then choose the folder for the printer.
- Select Reconfigure the HP device. Trail the on-screen instructions to accomplish the printer installation.
- Click the Wireless icon and then press the Wireless menu button on the control panel of the printer.
- Once you are done with the step,press the Wireless Setup Wizard icon . The wireless summary screen screens.
- On the Wireless summary screen,you will be able to screen the list of suggested networks. From the list,choose the network name.
- After selecting the name,type the wireless security password. Be cautious while typing the password as they are case sensitive.
- If you are not aware the network password,in Windows,look for and access the View network connections option.
- Once you are done,right-click on the name of the network and then select the Status option.Select Wireless Properties.
- On the Wireless Properties screen,select the Security tab and choose Show characters to view the network password.
- When you complete the network password,select OK and then select OK again to revert to the home screen.