The Laserjet pro m477fdw printer does not support ink cartridges. But you can use the ink cartridges for all the Deskjet and Officejet printers. In case you have any issue in the HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Ink cartridges of those printers. You need to replace them. Use the following steps below for the ink cartridge replacement.
- Make certain that the 123.hp.com/ljprom477fdw printer is switched on. In case the printer is not in on state,press the power button to on it.
- Raise the top cover of the printer. Halt for a minute until the carriage slides to the right side of the printer and is inactive.
- To release the cartridge from the carriage,press on the top of the old cartridge to remove it.
- Uninstall the tri-color cartridge from the left slot of the carriage. Uninstall the black color cartridge from the right slot.
- Take away the protective tape from the printer’s packaging. Tug the pink tab to eliminate the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Make sure that you do not touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts on the HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Ink cartridge.
- When you touch the electrical contacts,this may lead to ink system failures or insufficient electrical connections.
- Grasp the ink cartridges so that the electrical contacts are on the bottom and facing the printer.
- Move the ink cartridge at a slight angle into the carriage until the cartridge fixes into the place.
- Install the tri-color cartridge on the left side of the carriage. Insert the black ink cartridge on the right side of the carriage.
- Seal the top cover.Once you have inserted the ink cartridges,you need to align the ink cartridges.
Access HP Solution center for both Windows Vista and Windows XP.Trail the below steps:
- Select the Windows button,select App Programs->HP->Hp Solution Center.
- Click the Start button,select All Programs->HP->HP Solution Center
- Select Settings->Printer Toolbox.On the Printer Toolbox dialog screen opens. Choose Align the Print Cartridges.
- Select Align and then trail the guidelines mentioned on the screen to align the ink cartridge for the printer.
- Now,you will be able to print the test page,aligns the ink cartridge and calibrates the printer.
- To examine the ink levels frequently,you can use the HP Solution Center for the Windows operating system.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.Examine whether the printer is in a ready state.
- Make sure that the printer is linked to the system. In Windows,search HP and then select the printer’s name from the list.
- In case HP Solution Center screens in the list of available results,select it. You will be able to check ink level on the software screen.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
- Download and Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to rectify and diagnose the printing and scanning issues.
- On the HP Print and Scan Doctor screen,select Start,choose the printer’s name and then select Click.
- On the menu bar,select printer and choose Supply Levels to screen the estimated HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw Ink or toner levels.
- Switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw printer and ensure that the printer is in ready state,linked to the system to examine the ink level.
- Select the Apple icon and then select System Preferences. Select Printers and Scanners,Print&Fax or Print&Scan
- Choose the name of the printer. Select Options&Supplies->Supply level tab to verify the ink level in the screen
HP Smart App
- Make use of the HP Smart App to verify estimated HP M477fdw ink level or toner level from the mobile device.
- On the mobile device,look for the HP Smart app on the app store to find and install the app on the device.
- Once you have installed the app,you need to examine and check the toner levels on the home screen