123 HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Driver Installation
- Setting up largely involves around your HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Driver. The Driver is the software that runs the printer. The first step would require you to start downloading the respective driver from the link provided.
- Note that the driver software is specific to your printer model and your operating system. Whilst downloading, make sure to choose your printer model and your operating system.
- This software is also available on the disk that is provided with the shipped printer. Rummage through the contents of the package to find the disk. Insert it in your optical drive and start the installation.
- Always prefer a full feature HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Driver. As it contains all the software needed for the operation of all the features of the printer. This is also available on the link provided.
- The Installation process is different for different operating system. Keep both the printer and computer turned on before attempting to install the driver software.
HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Setup for Windows
- Make sure that the printer and the computer are switched on and are connected to a network with internet settings. Note that internet is required for downloading the driver software.
- Following the download of the HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Driver that is specific to your printer and operating system on your computer, proceed with the installation steps. Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- The installation will commence. Choose your mode of network connectivity. It will either be wireless or USB connected. Note that this cannot be changed after installation and will require you to reinstall the entire software.
- Proceed with recommended installation and the program will begin installation after clicking on the next button. There is software that assists you with the installation process.
HP Laserjet Pro m402dn Setup for Mac
- Follow the previously provided steps in downloading the printer that is respective to your printer. Being careless and downloading the wrong software could cause you an error.
- Re-downloading is the only way to fix this. Understand that if the HP Laserjet Pro M402dn Driver cannot be downloaded from the website, you can install the same directly from the disk provided.
- Post download, click on the System Preferences from Apple menu. Inside that option, check Printers & Scanners option. Verify if your printer’s name is in the printer list.
- Connect with your 123.hp.com/ljprom402dn printer by your preferred means of communication and install the software. The installation will happen with the help of assistance software to that there are no mistakes.
- Now, your printer has been connected to the computer. Supply printer ink, start printing!