HP Envy 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup in Quick Steps
HP Envy 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup the features provided below are common for the HP Envy range of printers like, Envy 7640, Envy 6860, Envy 7640,Envy 7640, Envy 6970, Envy 6970, Envy 8600, Envy 8660, Envy 8740…etc.,
Google Cloud Print is a service that enables you to print photos and documents securely from any network-connected device (like a phone, computer or tablet) or any mobile device to your HP Envy 7640.
Registering HP 7640 Printer
Please note that Google Cloud Print does not work when your Envy 7640 is connected through a USB cable.
- Switch on your HP Envy 7640.
- Sign into Google from the Chrome browser .
- Click on the Chrome menu icon and then choose Settings from the drop-down list.
- From the Settings window, navigate down and choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Navigate down to Google Cloud Print and then click on the Manage button.
- Google Cloud Print will automatically detect any printer on the network,
HP 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup in Computer
- Sign into Google from your Chrome browser.
- Navigate to Google Cloud Printjobs.
- Click on Print, choose Upload file to print and then click on Select a file from my computer.
- Choose the document that you would like to print and then click on Open.
- Choose your printer from the Google Cloud Print Window and then click on Print.
- Modify HP Envy 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup if required and then click on Print again.
- If your Envy 7640 is shown under New devices, click on Register and then click on Register again to provide confirmation and get a confirmation page printed.
- The printer is shown under My devices, then it means that the printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click on Manage to get your registered Google Cloud Print printers displayed.
- If your Envy 7640 is not shown, ensure that your printer is connected to the network. Also, try connecting with the HP Envy 7640’s email address.
HP 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup in Android Phone
- Google Play Store should be opened.
- Do a search for Cloud Print and then tap on Cloud Print by Google, Inc.
- After installing Cloud Print, tap Back .
- Touch on Settings, touch More settings or More networks and then touch Printing
- Navigate to Cloud Print and then touch On.
- Open a saved image or document, or open a web page or an email. Now, touch the menu icon
- Touch on Print and then touch on Google Print.
- Choose your printer (HP Envy 7640), modify print settings if required and then touch Print.
HP 7640 Cloud Print Setup in Chrome App
- To get started with the Chrome browser click the Chrome app, from your iPad or iPhone.
- Before clicking the menu icon , select the web page that you need to print.
- Choose the action icon, click Print,then choose Google Cloud Print.
- Choose your printer, alter print settings if required, and then click Print using HP Envy 7640 Google Cloud Print Setup..
Feel free to contact our HP Technical Support Team Call Us Toll-free number 1-844-968-2988, if the issue persists still, or refer our website for step by step manual.