HP Envy Photo 7155
The HP Envy Photo 7155 printer is a good looking printer which is more efficient compared to the printer that are come under the same price. The supported connectivity modes are USB, 802.11 b/g/n Wi- Fi, and Ethernet. It has Bluetooth compatibility with the HP Smart application installed on your iOs or Android mobile devices. You can print your favorite photos in both color and black. Use the 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer, set it to the connection simply, and get best prints out of it.
Envy Photo 7155 Software and Drivers Download
Software and driver for your printer play a major role in bringing the best out of the 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer. Be choosy whiling getting the printer driver and software installed on your computer. It is always good to install the latest version of the printer to avail the best functions out of your printer.
Software and driver download steps
- The driver and software should be installed on the computer to perform any print functions. You can get the driver and software on your computer either by using the installation CD or from the website.
- If you want to get the driver installed on your computer by means of a CD, place the CD into the drive. Before you place the CD, make sure that no scratches are found on it.
- Close the drive, run, and install the driver and software. Choose the destination where you want the driver to be installed. Trail the instructions and complete the installation process.
- Do not interrupt the installation process. If the installation is not completed, you have to re- install the software.
- You can also install the printer driver and software from our website. The major benefit of getting the driver from us is that we offer only the updated version.
- You have already well known that the recent version of the p123.hp.com/envy 7155 rinter driver helps you to get the best out of the printer.
- To avail the best driver for your printer, check our website, and key in the printer number in the provided field.
- Before you choose download, make sure that the driver you have chosen suits your computer’s operating system. You can choose either Basic driver or full- featured driver, based on your requirement.
- Follow the prompts and get the installation done easily, and then print your document from your printer.
Mobile Printing Features
- Eprint enabled
- AirPrint enabled
- Mopria printing
- Wireless Direct compatibility
- HP Instant Ink
- Certain requirements have to be followed if you want your 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer to print using the HP ePrint feature. Check this out and know if you can print using this feature.
- Check if the printer is compatible with the ePrint feature. This can be easily found by looking for the ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- An active internet connection is must to print. No restrictions are available in terms of the mode you choose. You can choose either USB, wireless, or Wired. Before you opt for the connection, make sure that your printer supports it.
- Enable Web Services, get your email address by letting the printer prints the Information page. Add the recipient’s name in the to column, attach the file, and click Send.
- Make sure that the file you have attached to the email comes under the acceptable format of the ePrint feature.
- It is the solution which is provided for Apple users to print from iPhone, iPad, iPod, or tablets. To print using the AirPrint feature, the devices which you have should support iOS 4.2 or later.
- An uninterrupted network connection is essential to print using this feature. You can go on with either USB, wired, or wireless based on your choice.
- Once the connection is made, check if the printer is idle, access the document, webpages, email, or photo which you want to print. Select the Action icon, click on Print.
- On the Printer options menu, choose the Select Printer option, and then pick out the 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer from the list. If the printer’s name is not detected on the network, do the necessary actions to re- establish the printer connection.
- Choose Options and modify the required settings, if needed. Certain options like paper size cannot be changed and it varies with the printer model. Once set, click on print.
Google Cloud Print
- This is a good feature that lets you print documents and photos securely from any network- connected device to the printer. To make use of this feature, you have to install the printer driver on your printer.
- It is must to customize your 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer with Google Cloud Print from mobile device or computer. You can also print from your Apple devices, but still it must be setup from a Chromebook or computer.
- After you have customized your printer, on your computer, launch the Chrome browser and search for the device. If
- the printer is listed, click on the New devices option and then click Register to let your printer prints a confirmation page.
- Once you receive an acknowledge page, your printer is all set and is ready to print with Google Cloud Print.
Wifi Direct Setup
- Check this step out to print after you establish the connection using the Wi- Fi Direct connection. Once the Wi- Fi Direct is enabled on your printer and Android mobile, choose Direct xx- HP printer and the proceed.
- Get the recent version of the HP Service Plugin or Mopria installed on your Android phones. This is available in the Google Play Store or another Android app provider.
- On your printer, enable Wi- Fi direct and if the option screens, tap on the Automatic to print without a password, or choose manual to affirm the print job from the printer.
- Open Settings and click on Wi- Fi and check if it is enabled. Now access the photo, click on Print from the app menu or click share from an app to send the content to the print plugin.
- Make sure that DIRECT- xx- HP prompts as your printer on the print plugin settings screen. Once you choose your printer name, click on the Print option.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Wireless Setup
- In this section you can know how to setup your 123.hp.com/envy 7155 printer on a wireless network and link the printer to the active internet connection. Choose the connection type as Wireless.
- Know your network name and password. Plug out all the cables connected to the printer. Go on with the Wireless Setup Wizard option and start to setup your printer to the wireless network.
- Power on the printer and then go to the printer’s control panel to enable the wireless icon. Choose Settings and click on the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- You will receive the required instructions to accomplish the wireless printer connection. Once the connection is done, you have to search for the correct printer driver and software to install on the computer.
- The major factor you have to taken care when searching for the printer driver and software is their compatibility with the operating system of the computer.