HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer Setup and Support
The Ink Tank wireless 418 printer uses Thermal inkjet technology. Wireless capability is available so that the user can print from any of their compatible mobile devices. It is a light-weighted printer weighing only 4.67 kg. Manual Duplex printing option available with driver support provided along with the package. The revolutionary easy refill ink bottles that helps the user to fill ink without any mess. Monitor ink levels directly from the ink tanks. Print up to 8,000 pages in black and print up to 6,000 pages in color.
HP Ink tank wireless 418 printer function
The great advantage given by the 418 printer is its ink refilling ability. Get rid of ink cartridges in these printers due to the use of individual ink tanks which are present separately attached on the right side. Print wirelessly from any of the compatible mobile devices thanks to the Ethernet connectivity. Auto-enlarge feature while copying helps the printer very much. Integrated memory helps the printer to schedule tasks and perform seamlessly without queuing all the print jobs. Print from HP ePrint application from Android mobile devices or print from AirPrint application for Apple mobile devices.
Print 2 side document
- Load blank paper into the input tray. Make sure enough paper are loaded since you do not want a paper issue while printing large jobs.
- Open the document that has to be printed and click on the File menu and then click Print.
- From the list, choose the name of the printer and click on Printer Properties and choose Preferences.
- The Preferences option may also be displayed as Printer Setup in some computers. Choose the available option.
- The next tab will display the printing options. Under the Printing Shortcut select Print on Both sides or Two-sided printing.
- If the above settings are not available, then click on Layout, Features, or the Finishing tab depending on whatever is displayed on the screen.
- Click on Print on Both Sides and select the binding or page flip option if available.
- Click on OK and set the other preferences and finally click on Print.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 – Copy 2 side document
- Copying pages on both the sides can be done manually directly from the printer.
- Place the document on the scanner glass correctly and close the scanner lid.
- Touch the Copy icon present on the Home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Settings button and navigate down and touch the Two-sided button.
- Then touch the Start Copy button to initiate the copying process. The printer will prompt you to load the next document.
- Place it on the glass and touch the OK button. Touch the Done button to finish the printing copies.
HP Ink Tank 418 – Scan multiple page 2 side document
- The scan software for HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 must be installed on your system to start scanning from your computer.
- If you do not have the HP application, then go the manufacturer site to download the software.
- After downloading, the application will be present in the desktop. Double click on the application to open it.
- Then click on Scan a document or Photo. Select the type of format that you want to save in. Select either IF or PDF.
- Ensure that the Show Preview option is checked and the DPI resolution is set to 300 DPI or lower.
- To add more documents, click on the plus icon present in the scan preview dialog box. Click on Save after scanning your pages.
HP Ink Tank wireless 418 driver
Drivers have to be installed and upgraded regularly to have an error-free experience. Download the latest version of drivers from our website. There are several kinds of drivers for major components of your printer. Hence additional drivers or other optimal software are also available which on installing enhances the performance of the printer device.
HP Ink tank 418 Troubleshooting
How to download and install HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 driver for Mac
- Insert the software installation CD into your Mac PC or through an USB CD drive if your computer does not has a CD drive.
- The installation CD will be provided along with the printer while purchasing. Follow the instructions and complete the installation process.
- Before running the drivers installation in a Mac computer, remember to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Download the latest drivers required for your Mac device from our website. Download and save the file.
- Go to the Downloads folder in your drive and double click on the HP Easy Start file to run the installation setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 installation. Then, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Finish.
- Start printing from your Mac PC after the setup is complete.
- The printer may not respond properly if the drivers are not updated. Therefore it is necessary to download the latest drivers and update them regularly.
How to download and install HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 driver for Windows
- The software and drivers download automatically if you connect the printer to the computer via USB in a Windows computer.
- Insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive and start the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 installation setup. Follow the instructions and complete the installation.
- The user can manually download the drivers for his\her preferred Windows OS version from our website. Download and save the file.
- Before the installation, make sure to disconnect the connection of the USB cable from the PC to the printer.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your drive and double click on the drivers file to run the installation setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. Finally, agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Finish.
- Now connect the printer to the computer to start printing. Sometimes the printer may not respond to the user’s commands or may malfunction if the drivers are not updated properly.
E4 errors removing paper jams errors
An E4 error generally indicates a paper jam error. But sometimes paper jam error is displayed even when there is no paper jam within the printer. But it is advised to open the cartridge door and look for any clogged paper inserted. Clear any jammed paper within the printer or underneath the printhead access area or in through the output tray. Check the printer carriage if it moves freely or not. Turn ON the printer and open the carriage access door. Clean the paper rollers and the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 smears to smoothen print quality. Reset the printer if none of the above works.Read More