HP Envy 4513 wireless printer Driver Download
The instructions provided here is for 123 HP Envy 4513 Printers with full feature downloadable drivers for Windows and MacOS. Connect you Envy 4513 and install software and full feature print drivers 123.hp.com/envy4513.
Step 1 : Connecting the HP Envy 4513
- When your HP Envy 4513 wireless printer is connected through USB to your computer
- Search for printers in your Mac and then click on Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers and Scanners in the search results.
- The Enroll page displays.
- Create a new HP Connected account, or sign in to your existing account.
- Click on 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer and then click on the minus sign to get it removed from the queue.
- Detach the printer USB cable from your Mac.
123.HP.COM/ENVY 4513 SETUP MOBILE PRINTING
Google Cloud Print is a service that enables you to print photos and documents securely from any network-connected device (like a phone, computer or tablet) or any mobile device to your 123 HP Envy 4513.
Step 1 : Registering your Google Cloud Print Ready printer
- A computer with Windows XP or later, Linux, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome or a Chromebook
- Google Chrome browser must be installed on your computer
- A Google Cloud Print Ready printer (HP Envy 4513) that is on the same network as the computer (having an active Internet connection).
123 HP Envy 4513 non-eprint Setup
To setup and install your HP Envy 4513 wireless printer, you have to know the type of printer.If your printer is a non ePrint printer, it will not have the Google Cloud print logo.
Register your printer on Chromebook to print from your Google account or Google HP Envy 4513 Driver Download using the steps given below.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer and connect it to same Ethernet or Wireless connection as your Chromebook.
- After opening Chromebook on your Chrome browser, select the Menu icon and navigate to Settings.
- Proceed to click on Show Advanced settings and navigate to Google Cloud Print
123 Hp eprint
- Ensure that your HP Envy 4513 printer is connected to a functional Wireless network and your computer is connected to the same network as your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer.
- After locating the HP ePrint icon switch on Web Services on your computer top obtain the printer’s email id.
- Switching on Web Services on your printer establishes a communication line between your printer and the internet and web-related printing.
Requirements for AirPrint:
- An Apple device with v4.2 or other further versions.
- A wireless HP Envy 4513 wireless printer that supports AirPrint.
- A secured Wireless network and applications that enable AirPrint.
How to print using AirPrint:
- Open the application containing the document to be printed.
- Click on the Action tab to open the Action menu.
Photos from your mobile device:
- In the HP Envy ePrint app, click on Photos.
- Select the required photo and Edit to make any modifications.
- Click on Done to return and on Print to proceed with print job.
Printing a document:
- Click on Files in the HP ePrint app.
- Choose the required file type and select the corresponding document.
- Click on Edit for modifications, then click on Done to save.
HP ENVY 4513 WIRELESS PROTECTED SETUP
The instructions given below are applicable to connect via the pushbutton method.
- Ensure that your wireless and your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer support the WPS mode.
- Ensure that your router has a physical WPS button available.
- Please note that your network must use WPA or WPA2 security. If security is not enabled or you use the default network provided by your manufacturer, the router will not connect.
- Click on View Network Connections in Windows.
- ocate your network name and right click on it to open the status bar.For more 123.hp.com/Envy4513
Requirements for compatibility with HP auto wireless connect:
All versions of Windows starting from Windows Vista to Windows 10 are accepted
- All versions of Mac OS X from v 10.5 and above are accepted.
- Ensure that your computer enables a wireless connection to your network and your computer’s operating system is compatible withthe wireless adapter. This is to enable the HP software trace the computer’s network settings.
- The network used must be over 2.4 GHz. 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer do not enable 5.0 GHz. However if your router supports 2.4 GHz your network can still be enabled.For more 123.hp.com/envy4513.
- Switch on your 123 HP Envy 4513 printer and ensure that it is not connected to your computer via USB.
- If your printer is connected to the computer via USB remove the cable and ensure that there are no other programs running.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- If necessary, type in your printer’s model number in the required field to identify your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer model and proceed to download the software.
- Choose between Basic Drivers and Full Feature Drivers and proceed to HP Envy 4513 Driver Download accordingly.
HP ENVY 4513 WIRELESS SETUP
- Prepare your printer for the installation after confirming the Network name or your SSID, your network password and that your computer is connected to your network.
- Ensure that both your computer and printer are turned on and that they are both connected to the same wireless network.
- Navigate to Wireless settings on your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer using the control panel and select your network from the drop down menu of networks displayed.
- If your network name is not available select Enter New Network Name and add your network manually.
123 HP PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
HP Envy 4513 wireless printer Paper jam
The printer displays Paper Jam : Clear jam and press Ok message, on its control panel, the printer stops printing error.
- If it is connected to the printer, the error-message displays on your computer.
- When you print, the printer ejects a blank sheet of paper.
- The printer makes more noise than usual.For more Visit 123.hp.com/envy4513
123 HP Envy 4513 Ink Cartridges
- Navigate to HP SureSupply on your printer.
- Make sure you have selected the correct country/region at the bottom of the page.
- To confirm the cartridge compatibility with your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer, or to order new cartridges.
HP Envy 4513 Wireless Printer Tray
- Remove all the papers from the photo tray.
- Push the photo tray to the end of its slot until it fits into it.
- Lower the output tray; on the printer’s control panel, press the OK button.
- Extend the photo tray with the output tray lifted upwards.
HP Envy 4513 wireless printer scan
Scan a document or photo
- Select the file type you want to save, and then scan the item.
- From the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan.
- Then from your 123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer, you will have to touch Computer to scan to the connected computer.
- Touch the name of your PC that you want to save the scanned document to.
- Touch the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
NOTE: We recommend downloading a Full Feature version, but a HP Envy 4513 Driver Download-Only version is also usually available.Fore more details visit 123.hp.com/setup
Scan to a memory device
- Select the memory device, and then scan directly from the control panel of your HP Envy 4513 wireless printer Printer.
- On the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan.
- Then touch Memory device in order to scan to the memory card.
- Insert the memory device into your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer when prompted.
- Touch the Settings icon to change or adjust any settings if necessary, and then touch Done.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.
123 HP ENVY 4513 SCAN CONNECTIVITY ISSUES
HP ENVY 4513 WIRELESS SCANNING ISSUE
When the HP Printer loses its connection or if it goes offline, the printer cannot scan
- Restart the computer, router and your HP Envy 4513 wireless printer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool
- Check the status of the wireless connection
- Evaluate a Wireless Network Test Results page to identify the wireless network problems.
HP ENVY 4513 WIRED SCANNING ISSUE
Confirm if the issue is print related
- Restart devices and check HP Envy 4513 Driver Download scan settings
- Restore the scan connection by restarting the computer and your HP Printer.
- Restarting the computer and 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer can restore the lost scan connection.