The software and driver for your printer can be installed using a USB cable. During the installation, make sure to set 123 HP Envy 4510 USB as the connection type when prompted.
- Switch on your printer and ensure that it is not connected to your computer via USB.
- If your printer is connected to the computer via USB remove the cable and ensure that there are no other programs running.
- Log in to our customer support webpage and download the software using the instructions displayed on screen.
- If necessary, type in your printer’s model number in the required field to identify your printer model and proceed to download the software.
- Choose between Basic Drivers and Full Feature Drivers and proceed to download accordingly.
Follow the steps given below to troubleshoot if the name of your printer is not displayed during the installation.
- Try restarting your printer and computer. This can resolve many existing errors.
- Remove the USB cable and disconnect your printer. Wait for some time reconnect the 123 HP Envy 4510 USB cable.
- Try connecting the cable to a different USB port on your computer.
- If the problem persists, change the USB cable.
- Please note that the computer cannot provide sufficient power if multiple devices are connected to it at the same time. If several devices are connected to your computer,remove those that are not in use.
Multiple drivers may be displayed while installing a driver for your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. Based on the printer model you use certain drivers may not be listed. Check for your required driver and if the option to Download is not available under Driver-Product Installation Software and select More Details and follow the instructions given on screen to install.